Recorded Books has updated the log in window for Zinio and Atomic Training.
When you first open the site you may see a pop-up box with some basic instructions:
NOTE: Check the "Don't show me this again" option to prevent the Welcome to the RBdigital Gateway information box from appearing each time the site is entered.
Once the pop-up box is closed, patrons will have options to Log in, Create a New Account, or Learn More.
NOTE: The log in used previously for Zinio and/or Zinio is still the log in information for this new page. Now it is one log in for both options, Zinio and Atomic Training.
To enter a site click or tap on the Zinio or Atomic Training Title found at the top of each box.
Zinio:Zinio, the world's largest newsstand, offers full color, interactive digital magazines for your enjoyment. Browse from your library's collection of popular titles with no holds, no checkout periods, and no limit to the number of magazines you can download.
- Current Issues — New issues are released simultaneously with the print edition many are available before they arrive at your library and are ready for immediate download
- Easy browsing — Browse your library's collection of titles one at a time, search for your favorite magazines by title or use the convenient category feature to find new magazines which meet your interests
- Manage your collection — Using the personal account you will create, you will have the opportunity to checkout the magazines you choose and read them instantly on your computer (both PC and Mac) or access the content on a portable media device. (Note: viewing options, including the ability to download or view the content while online, may differ based on the device and/or magazine publisher)
- No limits — Check out as many issues as you want and keep them in your account as long as you wish
Search for a magazine by title, limit search by Genres, or go straight to the magazines you have checked out.
Atomic Training:A video-based how-to training resource, Atomic Training opens up unlimited access to thousands of short videos covering more than 300 of today's most popular software applications on both PCs and Macs.
- All the latest offerings — Microsoft, Apple, Adobe, Google, and more
- Valuable job training — Improve job skills with in-depth training on Excel and Photoshop, or learn valuable social media techniques with tutorials on Twitter, blogging, and pod casting
- Mobile training — Learn how to use mobile products such as the iPhone and iPad
- Access anywhere — Watch videos at the library or remotely from home
Hope you enjoy our digital magazine collection as well as our video-based training resources for popular software.